BUTCHER BOYS – UMZOLOZOLO – BOSCHENDAL PROMOTION
- The competition runs from the 19th of November 2018 until the 16th of Jan 2019.
- Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- The First Prize is for a two-night mid-week stay all-inclusive stay for two people at Umzolozolo Private Safari Lodge in the Nambiti Private Reserve. This includes accommodation, all meals and two game drive activities per day. It excludes transport to the game reserve and drinks other than on game drive.
- Employees of Butcher Boys, Umzolozolo, DGB, and or their subsidiaries and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Butcher Boys reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Butcher Boys control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Butcher Boys.
- Butcher Boys is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen using one of the following methods, dependant on the competition:
- At random from all entries received and verified by Butcher Boys and or its agents.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Butcher Boys.
- The winner will be notified by email/telephone within 4 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Butcher Boys will notify the winner when and where the prize/s can be collected / is delivered.
- Butcher Boys decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South Africa data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook™, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Butcher Boys, DGB and Boschendal and not to any other party.
- Butcher Boys shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Butcher Boys also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
For all competitions conducted on Facebook™, the entrant needs to ensure that the relevant Facebook™ page is liked and shared to be included in the weekly draw.
PRIZES PER STORE (Florida Rd-Umhlanga-Hillcrest)
The First Prize is for a mid-week two night all-inclusive stay for two people at Umzolozolo Private Safari Lodge in the Nambiti Private Reserve. This includes accommodation, all meals and two game drive activities per day. It excludes transport to the game reserve and drinks other than on game drive.
This prize is valid for one year from the 15th of February 2019, excluding peak periods, subject to availability. Regrettably this validity period is not subject to change. Booking conditions apply and accommodation is subject to availability. This prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
2nd Prize: Case of mixed Boschendal wine and a R500 Butcher Boys Meal meal voucher.
3rd Prize: A R500 Butcher Boys meal voucher
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes do not have a cash value and cannot be converted to cash.